i am Mayen...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ♥likes the beach, movies, singing, dancing,cooking& eating♥fun♥crazy♥adventurous♥luvs SuJu!♥ Location: The Promised Land - South of the Philippines

Thursday

A new layout .. and MAROON5 rocking the night

I like my new header! I want to own a notebook like this. My new layout is quite pink c",) so girly.ü

Finally i manage to make a 3 column layout after grueling hours of tweaking xhtml codes which i am really not familiar. If you have blog hopped to this page much earlier, you might have found it a mess :lol:

I've always wanted to have a 3-column blogger layout for sometime now and i just can't seem to make all the templates i've downloaded work. Good thing i was blog hopping earlier today and found this turkish blog with simple tips how to add another sidebar to a Minima template. The site has tool to automatically translate in English. I'm so sorry, i want to credit him but i forgot his website URL. x:bad:x I will try to find him. My next project is to find out how to get rid of blogger icon and have it change to a personalized one.

=================
Maroon 5 (Adam Levine (vocals, guitar), James Valentine (guitar, vocals), Jesse Carmichael (keyboards, vocals), Mickey Madden (bass guitar) and Matt Flynn (drums, percussion), the Grammy Award winning rock band originating from Los Angeles, California had their first Philippine concert and was rocking Araneta Coliseum earlier at 8PM. They are best known for hit songs "Harder to Breathe", "This Love", and "She Will Be Loved". Gosh! Adam is so handsome!

The cheapest ticket cost about P1575 (these seats are too far from the stage), most expensive seat/ticket cost 10,500 pesos with the current exchange rate that is $258.. wow! so expensive!

It's past midnight now.. i must sleep and think how can i earn and save more money to buy myself a ticket to the Super Junior 1st Asian Tour in Malaysia this May2008. This is going to be my birthday gift to my self. Hope the ticket isn't that expensive cause i would still have to spend for plane ticket to fly to Malaysia.. aahhh im soo excited already. Zzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

admin said...

hi mayen.. nice new blog. I think this will be your personal blog.. right?

anyway, ask ko lang, ng premier account ka sa paypal or personal account?