i am Mayen...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ♥likes the beach, movies, singing, dancing,cooking& eating♥fun♥crazy♥adventurous♥luvs SuJu!♥ Location: The Promised Land - South of the Philippines

Thursday

Customize Your Blog Icon

Yesterday i was able to change my layout to look the way i want and wrote about how i wanted to get rid of the default Blogger icon in the address bar. Today, with the help of DJYano's great tips on changing favicons, i was able to customize it.
No more

My address bar now looks like this! with the pink laptop icon.. yay! i'm soo happy =)



I went to DJYano's suggested Favicon Maker and uploaded the image i want. After i downloaded the the generated favicon, i can't upload it to Imageshack right away because it has an ico file extension which is not supported. I changed image file extension by opening Paint and saving it as jpeg. After uploading and getting the url provided by Imageshack, i edited by html to look for this tag (You can use Ctrl+F and type the words you wanna find to make it easier )


and to insert this one below

(your icon URL is link imageshack will provide for your icon).

Preview your template first before saving to see if all is OK.
It was so easy as eating peanuts! I finished it in no time, unlike yesterday it took me hours (6hours i think.. :LoL:) to change layout. :p

Thank heavens DJYano left me a message in the tagboard to check out his post after reading my last blog entry.

~ until then...(*goes to YouTube and watch Super Junior Shows :) *


Earn extra money viewing ads for 10-15secs here

1 comment:

DJYano said...

Congrates mayenskie for your success on changing your favicon on your blog!

And thanks for the imageshack thingy hehe!!

You can request tips on my blog @ http://djyano.blogspot.com

Visit me ok :P