i am Mayen...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ♥likes the beach, movies, singing, dancing,cooking& eating♥fun♥crazy♥adventurous♥luvs SuJu!♥ Location: The Promised Land - South of the Philippines

Saturday

i LoVe ♥♥~SUPER JUNIOR~♥♥

I am an (extra) ordinary girl practically inlove with 13 guys at the same time.
geez! i just can't help it! I know im kind of too old for this thingy but these 13 gorgeous guys makes me feel like im 18 again ahahahaha! At first i only had my eyes for the youngest but day by day i am loving each of them more and more! and who wouldn't when it's SUPER JUNIOR!

Who's SUPER JUNIOR?

one of my fave Super Junior pic.. they all look cute!

They are called Super Junior because they are really BIG! They are hitting it big in Japan , China,Malaysia and Thailand. Super Junior ( SJ or SuJu) is a 13 member Korean group under SM Entertainment. 12 of them - Leeteuk (the leader- he is 26), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, KangIn, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kibum debuted in November 2005. Kyuhyun (my first Suju lve- just turned 20) was added in 2006. Since their debut, they had been nominated and won many awards. One of these is being the best new Asian Artist 2007! Look here for the list of their awards and nominations! They are getting better and better!

I wouldn't really called them a boy band because they are more than that. Although i admit not 13 of them are vocally gifted, those who were weak in that area are good dancers, comedian and rappers instead. They are multi-entertainers, when they are not performing together, they do other jobs in between like DJ-ing, MC-ing, acting in drama series.. and really it doesn't hurt that they ALL have pretty face.

I don' t speak or understand Korean but watching their vids in YouTube really makes me excited. Watching their Suju Full House really cracked me up + their Exploration of Human Body , a show which seeks to explore different reactions and capability of human body when subjected to different experimentation was sooo cool. I got their album too (in Korean of course!) and im listening to it everyday.. not really undertanding just enjoying the music... language is not a barrier.

What i like about Super Junior is how they care so much about each other. Anti-SJ look at it as being gay, because they are really affectionate, especially to the younger ones. The younger ones also respect their elders. They are not camera conscious either unlike other stars who would only like to look good on cam.. Super Juniors are not that superficial..they can look helpless and cute at the same time. i dunno maybe im just bias heheheh.... hope they can come to the Philippines. OMG! ive never really a fan of anybody before (not even hollywood celebs) until Super Junior! I even influenced my 2 sisters too.. i can't just get enough of them. Im always hooked watching either their music videos or mini drama series. Super Junior's are super cute and funny guys!

As a matter of fact, as i mentioned in my last post i was helping my high school sister make a Windows Movie Maker project. I went off to YouTube and converted SuJu's vids and made my own... lookie! here is my finished product... my very own Suju random clips, my very first time to do so... i uploaded it in YouTube just now. YouTube Super Junior FullHouse and E.H.B and you will be hook.. i swear! Go to my YouTube account.
my personal fave are Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kangin, Heechul, Siwon, Donghae, Teukie... Eunhyuk.. HanKyung.. they are all my fave.. i can't really single one out.

Here it is ..Enjoy! The last half was from the Don't Don MV with Henry Lau doing the awesome violin thingy (he is a guest). SuJu's fan's club the ELF (Ever-Lasting Friends) are against this boy's inclusion to Suju. .. but for me as long as my 13 Super Junior won't be separated and would continue to perform together, i wouldn't mind really if Henry will be the 14th member.

Hmm don't miss Hannie's (Hankyung) hot hip thrust move! *nosebleed*






~ stops typing and watching too.. screaming Kyuhunnie! Sungminnie! aja aja! Super Junior hwaiting!


You wanna try earning money online?

No comments: