i am Mayen...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ♥likes the beach, movies, singing, dancing,cooking& eating♥fun♥crazy♥adventurous♥luvs SuJu!♥ Location: The Promised Land - South of the Philippines

Saturday

My friday with no electricity

Yay! its 3AM here now..I just got over 18 hours with no electricity today. Looked like all residence in our district wasn't able to pay their electric bills :lol: It was sooo dark! No moon , not even a single stars in the sky. I missed my favorite soap on TV. Wasn't able to cook because we use electric stove which is useless in moment like this. Had only canned goods for dinner, good thing there was a left over rice from this morning. Had no choice but get in bed at 7PM, but wasn't able to sleep comfortably thru the night since it's so dark i was quite paranoid about burglars. I have only my youngest sister with me. Our electricity was restored just an hour ago (2AM), I was itching to get online immediately but 10 minutes after, the lights went out again.

Why am i still up at 3am? The light is back (obviously that's why im online.. ΓΌ) and I am cooking breakfast already. My sister will have school practice this morning and i don't like to be forced to wake up early just to cook. So while i'm still wide awake i better make her breakfast. My cooking isn't that good when i am doing it half-hearted. You wanna see what i made?
My sister and I will be having this for breakfast.. yummy chicken adobo! (oh, i just grabbed that pic over the net but it sure looks like the one i have in my cookingpot)

This morning, after 4 weeks of waiting, i received Google Adsense post mail. Gosh! our post office is sure slow in delivering letters .. and as usual it's already been opened (and taped again..) :shocks: Every time i get a mail from overseas, it's very rare that it would reach me untouched. Why would someone pry open a letter not for them? Grrr.. hello! there's no money in there!
Anyway, with this letter is the PIN i have to enter in my adsense account to be able to receive my ads earnings. Oh, i better remember to make that "privacy policy" tomorrow to comply with Google's new terms with regards to adsense. For now, i better go back to sleep before nasty breakouts appear on my face again. I'll see you folks when i wake up!

No comments: